Our research interests are centered on optical materials, especially wide bandgap semiconductors, with the aim of seeking and creating singular characteristics, device structures, and systems. Specifically, we are developing a gigabit-class deep-ultraviolet LED optical wireless communication system for 6G and a unique technology for characterization of semiconductors (ODPL spectroscopy). We continue to create innovative solutions through our integrated R&D process (from basic research to application and production).
- May. 12, 2022
- Kai joined the laboratory as an Technical Staff.
- Apr. 15, 2022
- Undergraduate students were assigned to the laboratory.
- Mar. 01, 2022
- Dr. Ichikawa joined the laboratory as an Assistant Professor.
- Feb. 02, 2022
- Website launched.
- Dec. 16, 2021
- Laboratory established.
- June 1, 2022
- Prof. Kojima will give an invited talk at 241st ECS Meeting (May 29 - June 2, 2022).
- May 27, 2022
- Prof. Kojima will give an invited talk at 125th Committee on Conversion between Light and Electricity (May 27, 2022).
- Feb. 10, 2022
- A new article was added to the list.
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Assist. Prof. Ichikawa will give an invited talk at IWSingularity2022 (Jan. 11 - 13, 2022).